Providing Quality Products & Attention to Customer Needs Since 1980
Valtorc International is a major supplier in the industrial control and valve market worldwide. We have a broad product line of standard control devices to meet demanding customer requirements. Our products in this diverse market provide another example of our customer-driven, problem solving capabilities.
Our professional staff is ready to help customers with products that work best for their unique applications and quick shipment of products. Following up at any time and guaranteed applications are inherent in our legendary customer service.
Experienced sales personnel, service engineers and trained service staff are ready to troubleshoot your application in person and facilitate repairs on site if necessary.
As leaders in product design and innovation, we have implemented a Quick Ship service that, depending upon product, will guarantee shipment as quick as 24 hours. It is one more way we can save each customer time and money.
Valtorc is a USA manufacturer of ball valves, control valves, butterfly valves, v-port ball valves, v-notch ball valves and known for our untouchable valve automation process. With over 30 years experience you can trust your valve needs will be satisfied in a professional and respectable way. In addition to valves, Valtorc International also produces and services fittings, actuators, positioners, flow controllers, fire hydrants, and poultry products.
We have the products and service that deliver value to the industrial markets we serve,
- Valtorc Publication Differences Between Lug and Wafer Valve (Valve-World-Americas Magazine )
- Valtorc International receives 2016 United States Excellence Award (AEI )
- Valtorc Wins Aerospace Order for Butterfly Valves (Valve-World-Americas Magazine )
- Valtorc Off Shore Valves Featured in Press (Valve-World-Americas Magazine )
- Valtorc Fire Safe Valves With Automatic Shutoff (Chemical Processsing Magazine )
- Valtorc Featured In WaterWorld Product Showcase (WaterWorld )
- Valtorc Offers Industrial Valves for major Saudi Arabian Refinery (Valve World Magazine )
- Valtorc International Fire Safe Link Feature (World Industrial Reports )
- Valtorc International Provides Valve Common Terms (Flow Control Network )
- Valtorc International Releases 12" Sanitary Butterfly Valve (Nuclear Exchange )
- Valtorc International Launches New Interactive (Mining News )
- Valtorc Introduces New Actuated Industrial Grade Series 3-Way Ball Valves (Mining News )
- Valtorc's Release of 2 New Fusible Link Fire Safe Valves (Mining News )
- Valtorc Launches FS10 and FS20 Fire Safe Valve Packages (Valve World Magazine )
- Valtorc To Supply Bechtel Corp. High Performance Ball Valves (Valve World Magazine )
- Valtorc Supplies V-Ball Valves to ROTORK Announced (Valve World Magazine )
- Valtorc Actuated Dribble Packages Announced (Valve World Magazine )
- Valtorc Supplies ROTORK with Actuated V-Ball Valves (Press Release )
- Valtorc Industrial Knife Gate Valves Covered (Valve World Magazine )
- Valtorc Releases New Spring Return Actuators (Valve World Magazine )
- New Series Valtorc SS V Ball Valves (Valve World Magazine )
- Valtorc Completes Project for Nuclear Power Plant (Valve World Magazine )
- Valtorc Awarded Valve Contract (Valve World Magazine )
- Valtorc Awarded Salt Refining Contract (Valve World Magazine )
- New Sanitary V Port Control Valve (Valve World Magazine )
- Valtorc Receives Contract (Valve World Magazine )
(11/23/2010) - PneumaticTips.com - "VALTORC offers a series of V-port electric and pneumatic ball valves. They have the simplicity and sealing features of a conventional ball valve, but are more consistent and precise due to the machined “V” notch. The notch is cut into the ball instead of the seat to allow for better flow characteristics, as well as eliminate the need to replace seats. The V port valves are available in sizes ranging from ½” – 4” in a 3 piece design and ½” – 6” flanged. The options for the cut port angles are 30 60 and 90 degrees. These valves are available as manual valves, or VALTORC will specialize them for automation to suit your particular control requirements." read the full article here.
Key User List:
|USA Navy||Kuwait Oil Company||University of Tennessee|
|The USA Pentagon||Georgia Power||Alabama Power|
|Flour||Georgia Pacific||Southern Nuclear Company|
|Pepsi Bottling Company||Coca-Cola||TVA|
|General Electric||Tyson Foods||Perdue Farms|
|Omaha Public Power||General Motors||CAT|
Letter From Our President:
I am pleased to have the opportunity to introduce you to Valtorc International. We are a full scale valve automation company. Our company has been producing valves and valve automation products for the past 30 years. We have more than 70 years experience in automation products, controls and system integration. We can have complete automated packages ready for shipment within hours. We have valve sizes from 1/4" to 36" ready for immediate shipment. Our top quality products and superior manufacturing facilities make Valtorc International your best source for valve automation systems. Our cost-effective valves and actuators will make a permanent solution for all your valve needs.
On our website you will find described a complete valve and actuation product line. Due to our growing inventory and product development, we have many more products that we sell, but were unable to fit into our catalog. Therefore, please consider us for ALL your process control needs, and contact us for any specific quote requests. I would very much appreciate your consideration for any future projects.